Here is a mini quilt I made for the Teeny Tiny Square Quilt Swap that I found in blogland at http://scraphappyquilts.blogspot.com/. The only rule was to use squares that were between 1 and 1.5 inches before piecing. I obsessed FOREVER about the quilt design before finally setting on this combination of 4 and 16 patches. It is machine pieced and quilted and finishes at 17" x 17". There is a dime on the lower right hand square of the center 16 patch to give you an idea of the square size. It's not perfect, but a lot of effort went into it and I'm proud of the final product. At the beginning of next week I'll send it to it's new home in Australia. Hopefully I get a positive response from my secret partner for this swap. Here is the reverse side.... I used an extra 4 patch as a tag.
I will miss this little mini delight.

1 comments:
This is a delightful quilt! I think it is the perfect pattern for a mini!
Post a Comment