Happy Valentine's Day!
Tonight I am starting an English paper piecing mystery that I found on quiltcampus.net (see button on side bar if interested). My first attempt at EPP was last month when I did bow tie blocks for the about.com monthly block lotto. Even though I'm in love with my 2 Bernina sewing machines, I enjoyed the hand piecing, and it made me think that an EPP project would be perfect to take along to Italy with me in a couple of weeks. So in my Internet searching for patterns, I found a whole section of quiltcampus.net devoted to EPP, and in mystery form to boot! So here are my fabric choices. Again, the photo does not do the colors justice. The solids pick up the colors in the main fabric nicely. One little snafu: I don't have enough of the background fabric (the print batik on the right). Hmmm...gotta do a little Internet shopping I think :) 

0 comments:
Post a Comment