On Feb 26, I'll be going to Italy! So, that means I have 20 days to finish up some projects and prepare a project to take along with me. I'm thinking that I'd like to English paper piece some fans and then applique them to the background fabric (an idea someone gave me on the about.com forum). In the meantime, I have to finish an entire Amy Butler weekender bag, a mini quilt, mail 2 swaps, paper piece a block and complete the LQS BOM. There seems to be plenty of free time in the upcoming weekends, so I should be able to do it as long as I plan my time accordingly. Here's a picture of the HGTV BOM for Feb:
I'm also in the process of folding and organizing my stash. I can't wait to post of picture of that! It's turning out beautifully.

0 comments:
Post a Comment