Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No plans = Play with scraps!

Today I made some crumb blocks and some pinwheel blocks. These plus a bunch of blue celestial fabric squares will somehow come together in another quilt. It will be the 3rd that I've made from this group of fabrics! The first went to my friend for her baby shower. Then I made one from those scraps, and now this is all that's left. I had to do something with it.







I also took care of swap business. 2 packages were mailed out today, and I prepared the fabric for 2 more: red nickels for one swap and 10 sets of 10 2.5" strips for another upcoming swap. Just have to bag, label, package and mail them! I love finishing off a swap. There's a great feeling of accomplishment...and then the anticipation of what you'll get in return!



Tomorrow might be a snow day. If we're forced to stay in, that means more sewing :) !!!

0 comments: