From the look of my blog you would think that I haven't been too busy with projects. In reality, I've been very busy, but haven't been able to post my finished projects because I was waiting for my swap partners to get the first look at them. Here is what I've been up to....
This mini was made for missmikol from my HGTV mini swap. Check out the beauty I received from her:
She really outdid herself on the machine quilting. Each section has its own motif.
The following mini was made for quiltinkimmie from the flickr group STUD (swap till you drop!). This was my first month swapping with this group so I felt a little pressure, but I really enjoyed making this one, which was for the Anything Goes category.

I also signed up for the Japanese category and finished tacking down the binding on that last night, so I can get that mailed off to my partner tomorrow. Then comes time to work on the April STUD minis. In addition to Anything Goes, the April theme is Spring Flowers.
There was another surprise on my doorstep last night. It was my Amy Butler weekender bag from Shari for the We The People Swap 4. I can't tell you what a phenomenal job she did on this bag. There is not a stitch out of place. Beautiful work!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment